I’ve read tons, and I do mean tons of stories. I started reading them about six years ago. Someone made the great mistake of giving freshman in High School laptops, so guess who was reading lesbian stories at lunch and during biology glass? LOL.
It was only in the last year that I got into Glee and the amazing fandom of Faberry/Achele.
So, many of the stories I’ll end up posting are either mine, fanfiction that is amazing or original works that are for free online.
Also, important to note that the stories listed will most likely be lesbian in nature. It’s just how I roll.
I See You - Lady D (Modern era)
- “Who hasn’t loved from a distance? Well, that is what high school teen Morgan Reed is facing. She has had a thing for Dana Campbell since the early years of high school and has never uttered one word to her. Will a certain popular blonde cheerleader ever go for a loner like her?”
Bet on Madison (The) - Lady D
- “Sydney Rush was the most popular student at Freedmont High. She was class president, head of student council and the star basketball player. There is just one flaw, she believes a life without commitment and love is suitable. However, an insensitive bet on a small blonde turns her life upside down. will this jock find love in an unexpected place?”
- Syd’s Choice
- Stronger Than Us
(Note: Windstar and Zee are my favorite authors. Both apart and together. Message if you want their author’s pages)
Blood and Honor - Windstar and Zee (This is part of a series but can be read as a stand alone. Ancient era)
“Blood and Honor joins the world Selene and Nix created several decades into the future. Come join this War and Peace length novel and follow the journey of the insane despot Khelin as she hacks her way towards becoming Queen of both the South and the North lands. Some would say she’s insane others just misunderstood. Opposing the massive tide of Khelin’s strength is a Northern ranger and a Southern mercenary who have some minor bit part of some importance.”
Kind and Country - Windstar and Zee (same universe as Blood and Honor)
- “Seriously, you know who we are and what we write. This is a story in the Blood and Honor Universe. You will not find Torrin or Luna. You will find what was going on in the desert and the lands past the desert next to the impassable mountains shortly after Torrin and Luna drove back the southern invaders. I do recommend reading the other stories in this Universe; it might help a little. But I think this story can stand on its own.”
The Secret History of Vampires - Windstar and Zee
- This has no summary. But I’ll tell you mine. This story has vampires (what’s not to love?) and they do NOT sparkle. It also has some other supernatural creatures and if you like those types of things…please read this. It’s a supernatural drama with romance interwoven into each word.
The Dead Can Dance - Windstar and Zee
- “This is a story of a morgue attendant, her friends, a librarian, and just to keep things from being dull we invited the zombies”
The Devil and Carson - Winstar and Zee (Sequel to The Dead can Dance)
- “Join us as we once again return to the peaceful, happy, little sea side town of Huntington, CA. They’ve just recovered from the whole zombie fiasco and boy are they ready for your tourist dollars. So come on down you can join the harvest Demon raising festival there will be plenty of activities for the whole family like the Morgue Attendant sprint from danger, guess which technical do-hicky Shaggy will modify until it explodes, and don’t forget the bitchy ex-librarian scowling contest.”
Comic Book Life - Zee
“Remy probably holds the record for the worlds longest crush. When she was 6 she fell in love, now as an adult her life through comics may just give her a shot at the object of her crush. That’s if she can survive television production, midgets, and wondertits… um, just read the story.”
North Star - Windstar
- No author summary. So here’s my wonderful cliffnotes one. This race of “aliens” (more like advanced people) are on the run from another alien species (bad guys). They find earth and prepare for the inevitable war. For years, they’ve stayed hidden through their technology but….on a simple mission…something goes horribly wrong and a ship crashes. Enter the US government trying to figure out what’s going on. What will they do when they discover an alien species has been inhabiting Earth for years? And what will they do when they find out about the bad guys coming to destroy Earth? (Toss in hot women, royalty, powers and space ships)
Southern Cross - Windstar
- “The sequel to North Star. The invasion of earth has begun. Only a few stand between the annihilation of earth and all of Humanity.”
Chance - Windstar and Zee (werewolves!)
“Jesus!” one blurted out.
The other shouted back down the hall. “We need a gurney! And hurry up, it’s Agent Pavel, she’s been shot.”
The two moved to take Agent Pavel, only to be met with a growl from the white-haired woman.
One nurse halted and the other quickly bowed and exposed her neck. After a beat, she said softly, “Zoya, we need to take her, so we can stop the bleeding.”
The white-haired woman blinked feral blue eyes, and then nodded. “Sorry, it’s been a long night.”
The two nurses relaxed a bit and nodded. “It always is on a full moon night.”
As gently as they could, they took Agent Pavel from her grasp and started checking her over. The agent whined for a moment and looked for her sister.
“I’ll stay right here and wait for you, Chance, I won’t leave you. Okay? I’ll be right here.”
Chance blinked tired dark blue eyes and nodded. Then she was being lowered onto a gurney, her guts feeling like they were on fire.
There was a voice speaking over her head, and then a brief sting of a needle in her arm. “Gunshot to the lower abdomen, most likely silver, considering it’s a full moon night.”
Another voice chimed in, “Fucking humans, they already have us reduced to this reservation in the middle of fucking nowhere. And then on the one night the Weres have to run in their animal forms, they sneak over here and hunt. We should be hunting them.”
“Adam, shush, you don’t want to make Agent Pavel here have to arrest you.”
“How can she fucking betray us like that by working for the Government…Human-Werewolf Affairs Bureau, my ass? Now her sister is a hero…”
Together Alone - A. Tietz
- “A yacht hits a hurricane and people become stranded including two little girls. This story follows their life and survival separated from civilization and the relationship that develops between the girls as a result.”
Madam President - Advocate and T. Novan
- “It is November 2020, and Devlyn Marlowe is a widow with 3 kids that just happens to be the President of the United States. Lauren Strayer has just been hired to be the Presidential Biographer. She is young, blonde, professional…and trouble for the dark-haired, blue-eyed Madam President.”
First Lady - Advocate and T. Novan
- Sequel to Madam President. President Marlowe and her biographer Lauren Strayer are back!
Freedom’s Heart - Amber (Middle Ages)
- No summary. But It’s worth it! Knights, castles, and battles! Always Love though.
Dark Matter Command - Anne Azel (Going to be Published)
- “Capt. Anna Cyborn was one of the few A58 Clone-Cyborgs. A whole new service had been created just for her - the Dark Matter Corps. But anna was determined to prove herself, her ship and her crew as no human could equal”
- Dark Matter Enemy
- Dark Matter at the Edge of Time
And Playing the Role of Herself… - dabkey(YOU MUST READ THIS. Published)
- “Caid Harris is an ex beer commercial actress who’s made it to the big time and can’t believe her luck. A plum role on a hot new cop show has Caid sharing her once private life with a horde of press and media, sharing the screen with a temperamental southern belle who she calls friend, and sharing her trailer with a leggy brunette who leaves her tongue-tied, slightly off-center, and just a little breathless. And the roller coaster ride that took Caid from a beer hawking Balentine Babe to the role of tough cop Rita Stone gets even more interesting when the show’s creator wants to push the envelope and decides Caid is just the woman to do it.”
The Danmum Alliance (The) - H.W. (Futuristic)
- “An interstellar war has been raging for centuries with no end in sight In this setting, Fighter pilot Jane Darnell, arguably the best pilot there is, is sent on a mission that most would consider suicidal”
Protectors (The) - H.W.
- “Life on Earth goes on as we know it when one day spaceships start showing up all around the world. Surprisingly, the panic governments had been expecting for decades doesn’t set in as people realize they are still hungry, still need food, and therefore still have to go to work to earn it. During all of this, Joanne Rock, a successful business woman, meets Terry Lee, a gorgeous truck driver that seems to be the perfect woman for Joanne. But what ties these two average women to the spaceships around the world?
Audience with the Sidewalk Saviour (An) - K. Alexander (This is beautiful. I cried my eyes out but it was worth it)
- “So you think you understand how the world works,and you think you understand what’s going on. And then you meet India, and she’s unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. And suddenly you know only this - that you can be certain of nothing at all.”
(Note: Kim Pritekel is my second favorite author. She’s published as well)
Again - Kim Pritekel
- “Caden and Laurel were best friends through college, Laurel from South Boston, and Caden from Beacon Hill. Told through flashbacks and present day happenings the reader learns of the struggles of two girls realizing who they are and how to stand on their own two feet. When Laurel gets a message from Caden, someone she hasn’t heard from in ten years, she flies back to Boston to support her old friend as she goes in to have a brain tumor removed. This story had me on the edge of my seat till the last sentence”
Wild - Kim Pritekel and Alexa Hoffman
“Zac Mitchell returns after six years on the rails to her life in the woods in Maine, only to discover the young girl that occupied her mind and kept her sane has grown up. Abel Cohen, a 19-year-old college student, who remembers when she played at her parents’ summer cabin as a child, finds that perhaps an old childhood ghost isn’t a ghost at all.”
1049 Club - Kim Pritekel (published)
- “Have you ever wondered what would happen to your life if you were presumed dead?”
Lessons - Kim Pritekel and Alexa Hoffman (very good)
- “Chase Marin is a girl with a mind all her own starting her first year of college at the University of Arizona. Fighting the pressures of her family her entire life, it’s her time to shine and be what and who she wants to be. Dagny Robertson is a grad student teaching an undergrad Psychology course where she sees a young woman who had meant so much to her when she had been younger. Chase had been her charge during Dagny’s fourteenth year, and she had never forgotten the young girl who’s spirit and enthusiasm for life had touched her so deeply. Now that young girl is her charge yet again as a Freshman in her Psych 101 class”
Outcome - Kim Pritekel and Alexa Hoffman
- “Andi Littman, school brain and wallflower gets the chance to meet Haley Corregan; smart, beautiful, when Haley needs help with a class. They soon form a bond that may just tear them apart.”
Revolution - Kim Pritekel and Alexa Hoffman
“Brooklyn Fletcher is making her way in the world of advertising, comfortable as a copy editor in a large Portland firm. Her boss, and stand-in mother is having trouble with one of her twin daughters, and the other one is the apple of her eye. Can Brooklyn become a good role model?”
Touchdown (there) - Kim Pritekel and Alexa Hoffman
- “A Cheerleader wonders why any girl would want to play football, but she is surprised to find a compassionate and gentle soul beneath the athletic surface and is drawn deeper into the relationship.”
Day Walker - Larisa
- “Get ready to meet Memphis Belle and Luka and go cajun in this tasty tale by the Mistress of Mayhem and Weird Relatives! You will re-write what you know about vampires and roll on the floor laughing in this very funny and sometimes violent gem set in Mardi Gras country, where romance….ahh…Sprouts, and the characters are out of this world….literally!”
Flames of a Soul - Larisa
- “When a multi car pile up involving a gasoline tanker happens on eastbound Rt. 70, every firestation within miles is called outl Jake isn’t what you would call the perfet firefighter, rules were made to be broken and she breaks them continuously. On every call she risks her life for others, waiting for the day when the flames will consume her and end her pain. Going against order, she wanders off and finds the flames that will consume her. In the fiery green eyes of a trapped accident victim.”
Operation Drop Zone - Larisa
- “The Whistler sisters create havoc where ever they go. District Attorney Bloodstone must represent them and her life is never the same.”
Snowbound - Queenfor4
- No Summary. But…Don’t you think it’s hard to help someone who is homophobic and just can’t bare the thought of you touching them…even if you’re a doctor?
Iditarod - Redhawk
- No summary. Alaskan Dog Sledding!! What happens when a city girl is sent into the alaskan wild to write a story on a successful FEMALE dog sledder? Sparks ;)
Tiopa Ki Lakota - Redhawk (period piece)
- “Before the ‘Wild West’ there were only the noble ‘savages.’ This tale opens in 1761..”
- “These are the extraordinary adventures of an ordinary lesbian who lives alone with her pets and just happens to drive a bus for a superhero high school.”
- I know this author personally and she’s amazing and hilarious!
- There’s four more adventures too. Message if you want those links.
The Growing - Susanna M. Beck (Sword’n’Quill), T. Novan, Okasha (EPIC story. 652 pages. WORTH IT. Published)
- No summary. Let’s just say….this is SO GOOD. It’s a post apocalyptic piece about these machines/humaniod things taking over the world. This is the aftermath and follows two woman in their quest to survive in a new world, which will eventually bring them together. But, only one of them knows how to “power off” all the creatures. Will the the people she meets along the way help or hinder her?
Panter’s Pride - T. S. Hubbard
- “With her regency stolen Tera had been forced to flee Hawk’s Peak. SHe was definitely at her lowest. Now with two years to prepare she was ready to take it back, then incidents started happening. Can a new found friend help or hinder? Is Panter someone who will make that much difference to the cause or will it become more personal?”
- Panter’s Pride: Hunted
- Panter’s Pride: Survival (Unfinished)
The Return - Tas
- “A scifi/fantasy tale where the lives of two people entwine to continue a Dynasty based on Love and Honor. I don’t do angst so there is none and I’m a mushball at heart, read at your own risk.”
Galveston 1900: Swept Away - Texbard (Linda Crist)
- No summary. It’s a period piece about Galveston, Texas when a monster hurricane obliterated the city. This the story of two women who fell in love, even during a time when the term “lesbian” was never thought of. A time ruled by men.
- This is very angsty, but will leave you with tears both happy and sad.
Out (The) - The Fallen
- “In a small snowbound town in North Dakota, Cassie Wayward goes to work at the local bank just like she does every other day. But she’ll soon find out that today is no ordinary workday. Zoe Mercouri, a notorious professional criminal, is intent on robbing the bank with the aid of her small gang. And Cassie soon realizes that the robbery is the least of her troubles. Why has Zoe contacted the FBI to tell them she’s robbing the bank? What is it that Zoe is after? And what does any of this have to do with Ancient Greece?”
- I’ve had contact with this author and the amount of care she takes into writing every single sentence is astounding. Please take the chance on this :)
- The End (Sequel to The Out)
Whispering Pines - Marvis Applewater (murder mystery)
- No summary. This story….is REALLY good. It deals with paranormal activity and will scare you. At least a little bit. It’s intense, but there’s a romance there! Two technically.
The Island of Belleza - Cam Taylor (Ancient era)
“Having fled Britannia, a small group of women seeking a peaceful life away from strict rules, violent men and mercenaries set up home on a hidden island they call Belleza. The beautiful island becomes home to lost women and families. Generations later finds Queen Athena in charge. Her daughter, Arcadia is approaching courting age, and must soon start her search for her mate. But does she already know who that is? Has she already met her?”
None So Blind - LJ Maas
“It’s been almost 15 years since Chicago writer, Torrey Gray has set eyes on the woman she fell in love with so long ago. Taylor Kent has become one of the most celebrated artists in the country, and has spent the last 15 years trying to, unsuccessfully, forget the young woman that walked out of her life, stealing Taylor’s heart in the process. Best friends forever, neither woman has ever been able to find the courage to speak about the growing passion they felt for one another. Now an unusual, but desperate request will throw the old friends together again, but this time, will either of them be able to voice their unspoken desires, or has time become their enemy?”
Adeptus Major - PsiDraconis (Modern Crusaders Series, Book 1)
“While touring Europe, Evelynne deMolay, heir to the throne of Atlantis, is saved from an assassin’s bullet by a mysterious young woman who is more than she seems. While helping to nurse each other back to health, they will each be forced to stretch their minds, and see the world in a new way. The world, however, is not always so accommodating.”
Even Heroes…. (Sequel; Book 2)
Nwyn (Book 3)
Amazonia - Ali Vali
“The acts of the one for the good of the many.” This is the motto first adopted by the Amazons centuries ago and still upheld by the warriors of current day Amazonia. In “Amazonia - Book One,” we meet Princess Bebo of Leon as she sets off on her first diplomatic mission on behalf of her mother, Queen Audrey. On a cold day in Washington D.C. the tall warrior finds her path in the soft eyes of Annie Paddio. The only problem is, Annie is already committed to someone else.”
Book 2 (sequel)
I Found My Heart in San Francisco Series (Book one: Awakenings) - SX Meagher (17 books in total and not done. I own the first book since all these are published)
“Despite the questions of her roommates and the objections of her fiancé, Jamie Evans persists in enrolling in a less-than-mainstream course at Berkley - The Psychology of the Lesbian Experience - and unwittingly embarks on a journey of self-awareness and realization. Paired with the darkly beautiful Ryan O’Flaherty - self-styled lesbian and sometime womanizer - for the required fieldwork, Jamie slowly, and painfully, becomes aware that what she feels for Ryan is more than just friendship. But, if she dares to break out of her establishment-fashioned, pre-ordained mold, she might find out that love, and life, have so much more to offer than she had ever dreamed”
IF you make it this far, message me and I’ll get the next few links for you. I doubt I’ll get a message soon though!
Xena Warrior Princess (You don’t need to have seen the show to read these stories. I didn’t watch the show first. The stories introduced me to the show and now I own box sets)
- Conqueror Genre - Premise that Xena never met Gabrielle and never turned ‘good’. Not Canon, so she’s still “evil”.
This next link, takes to a page with several stories. It’s like a hub for the author. This author basically rewrote the xena warrior princess show into what would have happened if the two main characters had gotten together.
You don’t need to have watched the show for this either…since steers VERY clear of what happened on the show. Give it a shot.
A Journey of Soulmates - Merwolf ( aka the mother of xena fanfic)
When Do You Know? - Cas (Conqueror)
- “When the Conqueror is asked for an impromptu meeting by the Amazon Queen due to a unique request for a bonding, will the Fates have intervened with good intentions or will she winde up never knowing who is to be her bondmate due to Godly interference?”
Negotiations - Gin (Conqueror)
- “Set on invading the Amazons, the Conqueror is intrigued by their offer of peace. She travels to their village for a meeting with the queen, but things don’t go according to plan once she meets Queen Gabrielle. What surprises and life changing events will the negotiations hold?”
Pretium Silenti - Spyrel (Conqueror)
- “While in Rome to renegotiate a treaty, the Conqueror meets an unusual gladiator”
My Fanfiction/original works:
The Immortal - me (vnud) - My first story I’ve ever written. Don’t judge!
- The night 25 year old Zoey went to the club called The Immortal was the night her life changed forever when she found something she didn’t know she was looking for.
Savannah Heat - Vnud and Monte
- This story is a bit wacky and is for pure humor. Real people were used in this, including me. But the events didn’t happen. And it’s not done, but what’s there is HILARIOUS.
The Dangers of Pushing the Red Button - Vnud and Celticmusicrocks
- Everyone warns against pushing the red button. But it never fails; someone always pushes it.
- I wrote this with a dear friend, and we are currently working on the sequel. It’s pretty awesome :)
Someone Like you - me (FABERRY fanfic)
- Songfic to Adele’s Someone Like you.What would you do if you realized your life was a mistake? That because of a rash decision in your past you have to deal with the consequences now. But what if you had a chance to change it? Just a small Chance.FABERRY
A Twisted Fate - me (Unfinshed; Faberry)
- FABERRY. Alternate Universe. Oneshot ? . What would have happened if Rachel never was adopted? Quinn never went to Mckinley and was an “out” lesbian? I’ve Twisted their Fates, but Fate as always will find a way to correct itself in the end
The Balance - me (unfinished; Faberry)
- Years ago, Quinn lost her soulmate to Darkness. However, the human soul is everlasting, so the soul of her lost love will come back to her but in a new body.This person will cause The Balance to be tipped.But will it be for Light or Darkness? FABERRY AU
Completely Unrelated Drabbles - Me (FABERRY)
- I thought I’d give a shot at some song drabbles. Come read and check them out! They’re not bad, and aren’t long. Enjoy! Review!